Sunday 17 March 2013

Feedback On Poster And Digipak

The feedback that i got on my Digipak and posters were;

  • The copyright needs to be removed from the poster as it doesn't need to be there.
  • Some of the less important things that are on the poster need to be down sized and more important things need to be made bigger.
  • The Digipak spines need to be added to the digipak.
  • The poster also needs to be made bigger on the digipak.
  • the bottom left panel image needs to have an effect added to it in order to make it more appealing and fun.
  • Aslo make the half CD bigger as it doesn't look right with regards to the ratio to the CD next to it.
As you can see I do not have many things that I need to correct so it shouldn't be too hard to make the necessary corrections that have been stated above. I will now make these correction and re-post my digipak and poster so that I can see the comparison between he two and how much better it looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment