Friday 15 March 2013

Poster Designs And Audience Feedback



Idea 1

With regards to this poster design I also got people to look at my poster designs to see what they thought of the designs. Once again I got the audience that I used to give me feedback on my digipak in order to give me feedback on these designs. The reason for me doing this is because I know that the people who I am asking are part of my target audience there for they can determine whether they think it's good or not and whether the poster would catch their eye or not. Another reason why I chose to use the same audience again is because then I can get an understanding of whether the combination of the two ancillary texts is effective. From my audience research I found out that this design was the best as it is basic but at the same time it does well in connoting my artist and album and it also links in well with the music video I have created as well as the digipak that I have designed.
Idea 2

With regards to this design the target audience that I asked said that this is not a good poster design as all it is doing is representing the music video that I have created where as the one above it connoting everything that I need it to. The bad thing about just representing my music video is that it isn't doing the right thing that this specific poster is suppose to do, what this poster is meant to do is promote and advertise the new digipak (album) that is being released, it is also meant to represent my artist and the genre of music that he produces. However what the target audience have disliked about this poster design is the fact that this doesn't accomplish it's objectives where as the one above does and so this is why I will be using the design above as the main design for my digipak.


No comments:

Post a Comment