Wednesday 17 October 2012

Feedback On Blog



  • The posts on my blog is too text heavy and so I have to think of ways in which I can break the text up with images or perhaps to present the piece of information in a PowerPoint or in Prezi.
  • Need to add to my mood board post, perhaps by making a Prezi in order to present the ideas of my mood board so that we can see the path we have taken to getting to our final idea.
  • I am using too many labels within my blogger and it's starting to become a bit over used and so I need to cut down on that especially with regards to lessons so perhaps I should think about cutting down on lesson labels and perhaps use one or two labels for all of my lessons.
  • I need to add analysis to the Daft Punk video 'Around The World' as there is not any analysis there at the moment. So i need to analyse that using my micro skills and Goodwin's theory in order to draw ideas from the video for my own music video. Use screen shots in order to analyse specific parts of the music video that I want to talk about.
  • I need to make sure that I am keeping up to date with post journal's each weak about where I am with my work and any ideas that I might have picked up within this week. I have thought of a good idea of how I could present my journal posts by recording my own voice talking about my journal as this is more appealing with regards to not being too text heavy.

No comments:

Post a Comment